Free Christmas Stationery – Personalized Online
Choose the Christmas stationery template that you would like to use and click on “personalize”. Add your name or family name or erase the text that reads “add your name”. If you would like to add your address or a personalized message then just click on “add text” and type your message. Drag the text to wherever you would like it to appear.
How to use the free printable Christmas stationery templates?
- Choose the stationery template that you would like to use.
- Click on “personalize” to change the text and/or add additional text.
- Download as an image or PDF.
- Print as many copies as you want from the comfort of your home. You can print on an inkjet or laser print. You can also choose the paper quality that you want from simple printing paper to more expensive textured paper. Many of the templates have a textured background so even cheap plain white paper will give you an expensive textured look.
What can the Christmas stationery be used for?
- Thank you notes
- Christmas greetings
- Corporate letterhead during the holiday season
- Letter writing
- Note cards (you can print two per page to create smaller personalized notes)
- Christmas postcards (print two or three per page and print on cardstock)
- Christmas party invitations / New Year’s parties
- Cookie exchanges
- Holiday letters
- Free Christmas stationery borders
- Letter to Santa
- Letter from Santa
- Christmas wish list
Since all of the holiday stationery templates are free and there is no minimum quantity you might want to print a different design for each use. Feel free to download as many copies as you want.